BIPODEXT – TAC II
The TAC II is the more compact little brother of our flagship model, the TAC III. This model contains only two, 100% USA made, telescoping carbon fiber tubes. This provides the shooter with a single extension in a more compact system tailored for weapons with shorter barrels that are still in use as precision platforms. Our single, progressive wall thickness telescoping tube design, allows the shooter to extend the resting point (fulcrum) to the muzzle of most carbine style rifles, thus reducing the point of impact shift caused by un-intentional movement at the toe of the rifle system. The TAC II is made, here in the USA, with the same engineered tolerance requirements as its larger brother, the TAC III. Both products were specifically designed and engineered, by Accuracy Solutions, to provide the perfect fit for most any field application. The TAC II allows the shooter to move the resting point of their weapon approximately 44 inches away from the toe of the rifle increasing the shooters accuracy potential through the added stability as oppose to a typically placed bipod at a distance of 29” on most rifle systems. When fully extended it measures 20 inches. When retracted it measures under 13 inches. The O.D. of its base tube is 40mm (1.575”). The TAC II weighs less than 24oz
• One (1) US made 3K Carbon Fiber Telescoping Assembly
• One (1) Proprietary Quick Detach Unimount System
• One (1) 13-Slots M-LOK 1913 Picatinny Rail
• One (1) 13-Slots KeyMod 1913 Picatinny Rail
• One (1) 16-Slots Standard (flat back) 1913 Picatinny Rail
• One (1) 13-Slots Tilted 1913 Picatinny Rail* ** (260 MOA)
• One (1) 5-Slots Picatinny Rail
• One (1) Sling Stud (for Harris styled bipods)
• One (1) Level Indicator*
• One (1) Hardware Kit containing all necessary bolts, nuts,
washers, inserts and Allen wrenches.
• Assembly and Operations Guide (printed)
Except as otherwise indicated all hardware is made of Hard Anodized (TYPE 3) 6061-T6 U.S. sourced Aluminum.
*Made in China
** Material: PA66 Nylon with 33% fiberglass reinforcement.
Materials 3K Carbon Fiber and 6061 T6 Aluminum Alloy (COATING: Type III -Hard Anodize)
Fully Extended 20”
Weight 23.5 oz